INFLUENCE OF SALES PROMOTION, DIRECT MARKETING, AND PERSONAL SELLING ON CONSUMER PURCHASE INTENTION
The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of integrated marketing communication (Integrated Marketing Communication): sales promotion, personal selling and direct marketing on purchase interest either partially or jointly. The research method used is descriptive method with statistical calculations analyzed using the SPSS program. To measure the influence of the independent variable on the dependent variable, multiple linear regression analysis was used to include the classical assumption test (normality test, multicollinearity test, and heteroscedasticity test), validity testing, reliability testing and partial effect testing and F test. The results showed that sales promotion, direct marketing, and personal selling together have an influence on consumer buying interest by 90.6% while the remaining 9.4% is influenced by other factors that are thought to be public relations and advertising and other factors. However, for partial testing, only direct marketing and personal selling variables have an influence on buying interest, while sales promotion variables have no effect. Consumers' purchase intention in WPS Office application products can be influenced by promotional programs that attract consumers' attention, live, active and interactive relationships with consumers and direct sales programs that provide comprehensive information. Thus, the three factors above can have an influence on consumer purchase interest in the WPS Office application.